Occasionally parcels are returned to us/third parties as undeliverable. We will re-dispatch your order but any and all additional charges shall be borne by you. We will contact you in due course in case the parcel is returned as undeliverable. You agree to bear and pay for any additional costs/charges related to the Products undelivered for the following reasons:
- Incorrect address. If the address is incorrect or outdated the parcel will typically be returned to us or delivered to the unintended recipient by the carrier/delivery service provider. Please double-check the address carefully when placing your order.
- Incorrect address format. If our system doesn’t recognize the way an address was entered the parcel may be assigned to a carrier/delivery service provider that can’t deliver to the specified by you address.
- Failed delivery attempts. Most of our carriers/delivery service providers will make more than one attempt to deliver a parcel. If they find that they cannot successfully deliver your parcel it will be returned to us.
- Refused by recipient. A gift recipient who is not expecting a gift may refuse a parcel if he/she believes it is being delivered to him/her by mistake.
- Illegible address. In rare cases address labels may become illegible in transit. If that happens a carrier will return the parcel to us.
- Damaged in transit. If a parcel is damaged while it is on its way to you the carrier may return it without attempting delivery.
By ordering the Products through the Site you accept the Terms and Conditions and indemnify us against any costs, loss and/or liability related to re-dispatch of your order or failure to deliver the Products for the reasons beyond our control.